- TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) requires that all students taking real estate courses, regardless of the delivery method, complete chapter quizzes and complete a proctored exam for each course. So, if you are taking Basic Online, Enhanced Online or Correspondence, the rules are the same. After you enroll in a delivery method, you will receive log in instructions via email. When you log in, please read all the instructions. This will save you time and frustration going forward.
- You will be required to score 100% on each chapter quiz, before taking the final exam. Dont let this scare you! If the quiz has 10 questions and you miss 4, then the next quiz will have 4 questions, etc, until you have made 100%. After completing the chapter quizzes, the final exam will be unlocked, and must be completed in front of a proctor. There are examples of qualifying proctors shown in the instructions.
- If you are taking Enhanced Online, or Correspondence, your package includes Qbank. This is a bank of questions very similar to the State Licensing Exam. The Qbank is very helpful in studying for the chapter quizzes as well as preparing for the Licensing Exam. The first time passing rate for the Licensing Exam is 90%, if the Qbank is used correctly. You will receive a video via email with Qbank instructions.
- For Correspondence enrolees, you will find a schedule of the monthly classes on this web site on the calendar page. Ideally, you should have all your chapter quizzes finished for a particular class before attending. However, you can still attend any class even if the quizzes are not finished. Your final exam will not unlock until the quizzes are finished, and we finish each class by taking the final exam. You can attend the classes as many times as you want to attend. If you attend before your chapter quizzes are finished, you will not be able to take the exam at that class, but can take it at the next class.
- Please do not hesitate to call me or email me if you have any questions. 806-438-8863 firstname.lastname@example.org