- TREC (Texas Real Estate Commission) requires that all students taking real estate courses, regardless of the delivery method, complete unit quizzes and complete a proctored exam for each course. So, if you are taking Basic Online, Enhanced Online or Correspondence, the rules are the same. After you enroll in a delivery method, you will receive log in instructions via email. When you log in, please read all the instructions. This will save you time and frustration going forward.
- You will be required to score 100% on each chapter quiz, before taking the final exam. Dont let this scare you! If the quiz has 10 questions and you miss 4, then the next quiz will have 4 questions, etc, until you have made 100%. After completing the chapter quizzes, the final exam will be unlocked, and must be completed in front of a proctor. There are examples of qualifying proctors shown in the instructions.
- If you are taking Enhanced Online, or Correspondence, your package includes Qbank. This is a bank of questions very similar to the State Licensing Exam. The Qbank is very helpful in studying for the chapter quizzes as well as preparing for the Licensing Exam. The first time passing rate for the Licensing Exam is 90%, if the Qbank is used correctly. You will receive a video via email with Qbank instructions.
- For Correspondence enrolees, the course format has changed. All live classes are done interactively online. The classes are in two parts, first the lecture overview. These overviews have been video recorded, and are sent to the student immediately upon enrollment. The second part of the classroom is interactive online. When you attend the interactive class, a practiced exam is given, and the answers are discussed. If a student is not getting a clear understanding of a principle, then this will the opportunity for interaction with the instructor, to address any questions. This change has been initiated as a result of the Corona Virus, and as of April 1st, 2020, the detailed schedule is being worked out.
- Please do not hesitate to call me or email me if you have any questions. 806-438-8863 firstname.lastname@example.org